Friday, January 25, 2013

I have always known there is one greater than us somewhere, maybe up there, who has the answers to all things. The complexity of the amazing universe and the miracle that we humans are can not be a random accident, a course of happenings somehow cooking up a perfect mix. There is more to this life than natural selection. There is intelligence unlike ours, might unlike our view, majesty unlike that our imaginations can conjure up.

I know there is God. Only one God complete all in himself. So far above our ways that even when we think we are big enough to size him up, he does not react like we would. Does things like only him can and waits for us to catch up.

I am amazed at how much we puff ourselves up to think we are big enough to stand apart from him who made all the wonders we are still discovering in us, around us and above us. How we blind ourselves to the truly awesome one by discovering his creation and praising our abilities in discovery. We have not sought him  but sought after his gifts.

Psalms 10:4The wicked are too proud to seek God. They seem to think that God is dead.


I think it is time we realise he is and sought him. There is nothing that we can do to be worthy of him but he already took care of that. Jesus, the answer that reconciles us with God. Learn more about him.

I know God is and he watches me, I am marked by majesty. How safe I am.
https://soundcloud.com/bity-2/i-know

No comments:

Post a Comment